Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So this is Blogging....

Writer I am not….But I am suddenly liking this whole blog thing. For a while I decided I was not going to try and learn a new thing. I recently learned how Facebook works and that was it. I was done with fads and following the way of the world and Martha Stewart pressuring us every day to blog. I was going to be a rebel and avoid it. To me there were enough places to share our lives and let our dirty laundry hang out. Now even as I type I wonder why this is even worth the time…..

Well I’ve learned, I’ve been trained to shut my mouth and do what I’m told. There is a lot of quality information found on blogs. How to fold an origami box, pregnancy announcements, best places to find a coconut crusted cupcake….what was I thinking.

As a new business owner wanting everyone to know who I am and what I do I am now and forever a blogger. If there’s something I need to get off my chest….blog….if there’s a new product I offer….blog…if I want everyone to know what I did today….blog.

So, here I am world, ready to blog and loving every minute of it…

Today I made a rooster pull toy not suitable for children….there. That’s today’s blog entry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make beautiful things! I'd love to see more pictures or hear about your creative process. I have a 10 month old so I totally understand the frantic creating during nap times!

Skerrib said...

Martha Stewart says we should blog everyday? I might have to stop blogging now...